June 1, 2006
Pearl Abrasive's new VX10.2XLPRO Tile Saw is made for the professional. It is designed to cut tile, porcelain, granite tiles, marble tiles and more. The machine is engineered to rip cut a 24-inch tile and diagonal cut an 18-inch tile. The Pearl VX10.2XLPRO has a 2-hp motor, weighs only 84 pounds and is only 24 inches long.
Other features include:
- Patented telescoping table
- Comes fully assembled
- Automatic thermal overload protection
- Pin lock for easy transportation
- Adjustable cutting head brush and a blade brush
In addition to the state-of-the art features of the Pearl VX10.2XLPRO, tile and stone professionals also receive a one-year limited warranty.
- 2-hp induction motor
- Power to cut the hardest porcelain tiles, granite or marble. Long life and durable for professional tile setters.
- Fully enclosed induction motor
- Keeps debris and particles from getting inside the motor for long life.
- Heavy-duty on/off switch
- Sealed switch box keeps water from damaging on/off switch.
- Stainless steel telescoping rail guides
- Ensure precise alignment for precision cutting, smooth rolling and durability for long life.
- 10 sealed metal roller bearings
- Smooth rolling table with no wobble, precise cutting and long life.
- Stainless steel water tub
- Heavy duty for strength, durability and long life.